Nazareth Dispensary & Maternity CentreHealth Centre II, Kyebe Sub County in Kyotera District
This Unit was founded in 1983 by Rt. Rev Fr. Maurice Lutwama (MHSRIP), located at our lady of Nazareth Catholic Parish in Masaka Diocese, Kibumba Parish – Kyebe Sub County in Kyotera District.
It is a Private Not for Profit health center, licensed by Uganda Medical and Dental practitioner’s council (MoH), accredited by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB) supervised the Diocesan health Office of Masaka Diocese
To promote health through providing the best holistic care to the people in our community
To be the leading health service providers for the glory of God, by providing client centred services in appropriate environment.
We care and God heals
- To provide holistic health services to the people of Kanabulemu a geographical isolated and remote area near Lake Victoria
- To bring health care services close to the people of Kanabulemu.
- To provide Antenatal and Maternity services to the mothers of Kanabulemu community.
- To provide child care services to the people
- To provide child care services including immunisation both curative and preventive in order to reduce child morbidity and mortality rate in the area.
- To provide comprehensive care services for the entire population.
- Team work
- God Centred
THE CATCHMENT AREA
This covers Kanabulemu Administrative Parish and the entire Nazareth Parish which covers ten sub Parishes i.e. Kasensero , Misozi, Ggwanda , Kibumba , Katongero , kirunda , lugonza , lusozi, Kiraya, and Kampangi Sub Parishes.
- Outpatient services
- In patient services
- Antenatal care
- Maternity services
- Immunisation (UNEPI)
- Laboratory services
ORGANISATION OF THE UNIT AND MANAGEMENT
The Health Unit Management Committee are the direct supervisors of Nazareth Health Center under the guidance of Masaka Diocesan Health Office. They are guided by the spirit of stewardship and shared responsibility transparency and accountability
The members are;
- Kiggundu Lawrence – Chair person
- Kabanda Gyaviira – Vice Chairperson
- Paschal Kavuma – Parish Priest
- Nabweteme Specioza – In charge / Secretary
- Nakitandwe Agatha – Treasurer
- Kiganda Deus – Member
- Ssewajje Emmauel – Member/L.C I chairperson