St Charles Kabuwoko Health Center IIIHealth Centre III, Rakai
The facility was founded in 1986 by the late Rev Fr Charles Mulambuzi and the parishioners of Kabuwoko, it started as a dispensary but was later upgraded to level ii. The main reason for setting up was to provide general Health and maternal services to people since there were no health services in the nearby places.
It’s a private not for profit owned by registered trustees of Masaka Diocese and Management of Kabuwoko Parish council under Uganda Catholic Medical, supervised by the Diocesan Health office.
It is found in Kyotera District, Kirumba Sub-county, Buyiisa Parish, Kabuwoko Village.
It is 20 km from kyotera headquarters on your way to Masaka near Bukunda trading center. It about 2 km off Kyotera – Masaka road on your left as you approach Bukunda town.
STAFF COMPOSITION OF ST CHARLES KABUWOKO HEALTH CENTER
1) Nakato Oliver SMCO / IN-CHARGE
2) Nakaayi Lydia E/MW
3) Nabitosi Maria Gorret E/MW
4) Barigye John Bosco Lab Assistant
5) Ndagire Felisita N/A
6) Ssempiira Fred Counselor
7) Kyatuhiire Immaculate Data Volunteer
8) Lwasa Herman linkage facilitator
9) Namiyingo Teddy Cashier
10) Namulindwa Mauricia cleaner
11) Naggayi Grace cleaner
12) Ssenjako Appolo Askali
Services offered at the faciliy;
- Post natal
- ART and Laboratory services
St. Charles Kabuwoko HC serves people from Kyotera and Masaka districts i.e Buyiisa, Kabuwoko, Lwamba, Kiziba, Kamuzinda, Buyinja, Kyamuyimbwa, Kitanga with a catchment population of 2118 people.
A healthy and reconciled life for all individuals, their families and their communities.
In faithfulness to the mission of Christ Jesus, we provide professional and sustainable health services through partnership to enable the population live their lives to the full
- Kibirige Herman C/ Man
- Bulungu Juliet V/ c. person.
- Migadde Paul Member.
- Fr. Kyeyune Pascal Paul Member.
- Fr. Kitto Expedito Parish Priest.
- Ddamurila Joseph Treasurer.
- Nabakooza Josephine Member.
- Nakato Oliver Sec/ In-charge
ST CHARLES KABUWOKO HC III
P.O BOX 176